TaKtix: Mike Leader

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen...IT'S HERE!


That's right...The product officially released on Monday, June 12 from distributors. That means it'll be arriving in stores starting today! So hop on down to your FLGS (Friendly Local Game Store) and pick these books up as soon as possible!

As we near the time of year for Origins and Gencon, the posts to this blog will be sporadic because of the weight of other things on my office schedule. However, while I'm away, I'll be working with the new L.A.I.R. Team (Lasinar's Accordlands Irregular Regulators) that I'm putting together. L.A.I.R. will be a group of volunteers who will be working with myself and other AEG personnel to help promote the Warlord RPG, as well as work on eratta, special online documents, NPC, and adventure threads! It looks to be a fun time to be had by all.

If you're interested in participating with the L.A.I.R. Team, please see my post on Temple of Lore for information on how to apply. I'll be taking applications until I reach capacity at 10 members (for now), and I'll announce the results both here and on Temple of Lore.

For now...stop reading already and GO GET THE WARLORD RPG BOOKS! Running Away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home