TaKtix: Mike Leader

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Greetings & Salutations




Hiya folks! :)
I thought I'd take a moment to post here, so that those of you who don't know me can get to know me before I begin commentating here on TaKtiX.

As Mat so graciously noted in the first post, I'm not the best Warlord CCG player in the world...but I've always made up a lack of skill with a great enthusiasm. That enthusiasm has brought me closer to the great Warlord community that is out there worldwide, and wow has it been wonderful to get to know so many devoted fans over the years. Wow...I can say "years" in reference to my time here at AEG. I've seen so many things occur and change, it's hard to beleive that 4 years have passed since I was hired in to juggle retail store support!

I plan on utilizing this guest column in the following manner:

1) Special updates about product releases for Warlord
2)
Reminders about special Warlord events
3)
Special posts about the Warlord RPG (above and beyond my forthcoming Warlord-a-Week project on the AEG website)
4) Anything else that AEG's resident Time Lord can spill. ;)

That's all for now. I look forward to posting time and again to all of you. As always if you have questions for AEG, you can reach me at MLeader@alderac.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home